120+ Best Short Caption for Instagram.

Are you looking for a perfect short caption?We have collected over 120+ short caption for Instagram.Expressing how you feel about it with a few words to your next photo.

Also read:-Top 5 Best App for Selfie-lovers.
Top 5 Best Photo Editor for Android
Top 5 Best Screen Recorder for Android 2024

Add any of the following short caption to your Instagram.

Smile caption



  • Life is like a mirror,we get the best results when we smile.
  • Life is better when you're smiling.
  • Smile at the world and she'll smile back.
  • Proof that I can do selfies better than you.
  • Keep the smile on!
  • Smile,it confuses people.
  • Selfie in the paradise.
  • Some past memories bring a smile to your face.
  • Who says i'm never smile.
  • I love selfie.
Good caption
  • I must destroy you with hugs and kisses.
  • If we could only turn back time.
  • Focous on the good.
  • Sweeter than honey.
  • Selfie in the Paradise.
  • Escape the ordinary.
  • Make peace with your broken pieces.
  • Ice cream is cheaper than the therapy.
  • Whatever sprinkles your donuts 🍩
  • Last night was blue 💙
  • I woke up like this.
Friends caption

  • A good friend is the greatest of all blessings 
  • Friends are born, not made.
  • Life was meant for good friends and great adventure 😊
  • “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” —Helen Keller
  • She/he is my Best Friend. You break her/his heart, I will break your face.
  • Happy days are here again.
  • Selfie with the crew.
  • Happiness is meeting an old friend for a long time and felling that nothing has changed.
Love caption

  • I love you.That's all i know.
  • Nothing can replace you.
  • I’m not perfect but I am Loyal.
  • You make my heart 💓 smile.
  • I still fall for you every day.
  • I'd choose you again and again.
  • With You, I forget all my problems. 
  • There is beauty in simplicity.
  • I'm your love and life.
  • Fall in love with moments.
  • It will be Always YOU.
  • Some love one,some love two.I love one that is you.
  • If you are Mine, You are Mine. I don’t like Sharing.
  • Take my hand and we'll make it I-swear!
  • Your cute smile 😊is all I need to battle all struggle in my life.
Funny caption

  • Please don't download my photo,you may fall in love😁
  • I'm not taking photos,I'm just checking my camera quality😉
  • Who cares? I'm Awesome!!😎
  • I'm cool but summer made me hot!
  • I'm a unicorn.
  • I have no idea what i'm doing.
  • I have no selfie control.
  • This is my thug life.
  • People are looking at me funny.
Attitude caption
  • Your mind is a weapon ,Keep it loaded.
  • Your attitude may heart 💔 me,But mine can kill you.
  • Being single is just a status, not destiny.
  • My style is the reflection of my attitude and my personality.
  • If you have eyes, just look at me!
  • I’m so cool, even ice cubes are jealous.
  • I was born to stand out
  • I don’t have an attitude problem; I just carry a personality you can’t handle.
  • Don’t copy my style.
  • Soul on fleek
  • I'm single like a dollar, but I ain't looking for any change.
Sassy caption

  • You shine from within; my very own star.
  • Stay sharp and far from timed.
  • Sparkle every single day.
  • Glow with me, or watch me glow.
  • Life goes on, with or without you.
  • It’s better to arrive late than to arrive ugly.
  • If you’re honestly happy, fu**k what people think.
  • To be old and wise, you should first be young and stupid.
Success caption

  • It takes 20 years to make an overnight success.
  • Life is strange; every so often a good man wins.
  • Dream + work = success
  • Be honest.
  • Winning is a habit, Success is a choice.
  • Be silent and let your success shout...
  • A key🔑 to success is the positive attitude.
  • A goal without a plan is just a wish.
  • Success all depends on the second letter...
  • Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
  • All I have ever wanted to be is who I am becoming.
  • There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs.
Myself caption

  • Your biggest enemy is yourself,so be your best friend.
  • Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
  • If you have the ability to love,love yourself first.
  • Forgot what people think.
  • Sometimes the only person you can trust is yourself.
  • No one is just like you,that is your secret power.
  • You are capable of more than you know.
  • I love you - Me to myself.
  • I was born to make an impact.
  • Dear self, Today,You will shine.
  • Follow your heart❤️ but take your brain with you.
Flirty Caption

  • Stolen kisses are always sweetest.
  • Love the way you Hurt me!
  • I'm falling in like you know 😏
  • My mind is full of You!
  • God was showing off when He created you.
  • I can't read lips unless they are touching mine.
  • Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I’ll give it back.
  • Hey You! I love your face!
  • Do you have a name or can I call you Mine?
Inspiring caption

  • Rule your mind or it will rule you.
  • Stars can't shine without darkness.
  • Everything you need is already inside you,Get started.
  • You were not given this life to be Average.
  • Destiny is not a matter of change but a matter of choice.
  • You only lose what you cling to.
  • Age is of no important unless you are a cheese.
  • Opportunities are like sunrise 🌞,if you wait too long you can miss them.
  • What defines us is How well we rise after falling.
  • Stop saying I wish and start saying I will.

Party caption

  • It's party time.
  • Life is one big party.
  • We like to party.
  • Peace Love n Party.
  • Let's have a party.
  • Life is short wear you party.
  • Life is a party.Dress for it.
  • Keep clam and party on
  • Work hard, party harder.


We hope you like all the captions! There are so many to choose from, but they will indeed be great for your pictures.Please share our site with friends and family.

Comments

Post a Comment